WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
ZYN GO FOR IT GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING A PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The ZYN Go For It Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Swedish Match North America, LLC, Two James Center, 1021 East Cary Street, Suite 1600, Richmond, VA 23219 (the "Sponsor"). The Promotion is administered by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747 (the “Administrator”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of, and currently residing in, the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of date of Entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and any of either company's respective affiliates, parents or subsidiaries, respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
3. PROMOTION ENTRY: The Promotion begins 12:01 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on October 18, 2021 and ends at 11:59 a.m. ET on November 29, 2021 (the "Promotion Period").
During the Promotion Period, if you already have an account on www.ZYN.com (the “Website”), log onto the Website, click where indicated to access the Promotion and follow the on-screen instructions to answers the survey questions and write a statement (750 characters or fewer) describing how you would you break away from your daily routine with a budget of up to $10,000 (your “Entry”). If you do not have an account, you must first visit the Website and complete all required registration information in order to proceed. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email throughout the Promotion Period.
Multiple entries in excess of the limitation or mass entry attempts may result in disqualification of all entries by such person. Entries must be manually submitted by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or Entries by third parties, are prohibited. Duplicate or incomplete Entries will be disqualified.
By entering, you represent and warrant that you have fully complied and are in agreement with these Official Rules. By entering, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities (as defined below) from any action or liability resulting from your participation in the Promotion and/or any other information included in any Entry. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by entrants’ online service may apply and are entrants’ sole responsibility. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply and are entrant’s sole responsibility. Each entrant grants to Sponsor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute, and display each submitted Entry, without compensation, in any media, and with right to use, copy, modify, edit, and create derivative works therefrom, and agrees to execute documents confirming such right and license at Sponsor’s reasonable request. Winners further agree to participate in the filming of the activity or goal detailed in their submission and grant to Sponsor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute, and display such recordings, without compensation, in any media, and with right to use, copy, modify, edit, and create derivative works therefrom, and agree to execute documents confirming such right and license at Sponsor’s reasonable request.
Entries must adhere to the Entry Guidelines indicated below, as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion. Sponsor has the final determination if any Entry complies with the Entry Guidelines.
4. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”) AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: (6) Grand Prizes - Sponsor will fulfill the prize request included in entrant’s winning Entry; actual prize awarded will be consistent with the theme of winner’s Entry, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion (maximum ARV: $10,000; the ARV of each prize will vary depending on the winner’s prize request.) Any difference between the maximum value and the actual value will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to fulfill the spirit of the prize request (or an approximation of the prize) if it determines the request “as is” cannot be fulfilled, in its sole and absolute discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Prizes may be subject to restrictions and expiration dates may apply. Winner should look solely to the manufacturer of any prize for any warranties, as applicable. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, and all other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winners. If a winner’s prize includes travel, travel must be completed on dates specified by Sponsor, unless otherwise specified in Prize Documents. If a winner’s prize includes an event, activity, game, concert or meet & greet or any experience (collectively, “Experience”) that does not include travel, Experience prize must be used on date specified to coordinate with Experience or prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be determined. If a travel prize includes an Experience and that Experience does not take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption or postponement, or for any reason beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor’s sole responsibility will be to award the remaining portion of the prize to winner and no additional substitution or compensation will be provided for Experience portion of prize. If a winner’s prize includes travel/Experience with a guest, guest(s) must be 21 years of age or older; and b) guest must also complete and return a Release of Liability and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 3 days of attempted notification or guest may not accompany winner. Winner and guest(s) must travel together (or attend Experience) on same itinerary/at same time. All travelers must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID, valid passport) prior to departure. Winners may be subject to additional terms, conditions, details and/or restrictions specified on Prize Documents. Winner and guest(s) must also pass any required medical testing and comply with any additional requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, airline, hotel or Sponsor, including without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 or having been vaccinated against COVID-19. Travelers may also be required to execute any assumption of risk and/or other documents relating to COVID-19 or he/she may not be permitted to travel or participate in any Experience. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any potential winner (and if applicable, his/her guest[s] or other individual taking part in a prize Experience). In the event an individual does not: (i) authorize such background check; or (ii) successfully complete the background check, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, he/she will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant based on the results of such background check, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to such entrant might reflect negatively on Sponsor. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and will vary depending on the nature of the prize request. Limit one (1) prize per person.
5. JUDGING/WINNER DETERMINATION: All eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed by the Administrator to determine twenty-five (25) Finalists. Entries will be judged based on the following criteria: Originality and Uniqueness – 10%, Relevance to Overarching Theme – 25%, Storytelling ability and ability to evoke emotion in the judges – 25%, Ease of Execution (i.e., entrant’s goal should be reasonably easy for Sponsor to fulfill and compatible with Sponsor’s objective of having the execution of entrants activity/goal filmed by Sponsor) – 40% (collectively, the “Criteria”). The Finalists will then be judged by Sponsor using the same Criteria to determine the potential winners. All decisions of the Sponsor and judges are final and binding. Administrator/Sponsor will not reveal details relating to the judging process. In the event of a tie, judges will make the final determination based 100% on Originality and Uniqueness.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email and/or telephone. Potential winners will be required to electronically sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility, Prize Acceptance and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) and Assignment of Rights (“Declaration Package”) within three (3) business days of notification attempt or winner’s status will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be determined and notified as indicated above. Return of Declaration Package as undeliverable, if any portion of the Declaration Package is not received within the required time period, or if a potential winner is deemed ineligible or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be determined, time permitting.
7. GENERAL RULES: Administrator’s decisions are final on all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor’s interpretation of these rules and decisions shall be final. By entering, entrants hereby agree, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, attorneys and representatives (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") from any and all injuries, loss, claims or damages arising out of an entrant's participation in the Promotion and/or entrant’s acceptance or use or misuse of a prize. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and that entrant shall defend and hold the Promotion Entities harmless against, any liability for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, whether or not foreseeable, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages to persons or to property arising out of the prize awarded hereunder. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding the Promotion, including the Website used in connection therewith and the prize awarded hereunder, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by the Promotion Entities.
If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Promotion and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. In the event the Promotion is cancelled, terminated or suspended for any reason, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to award the prizes from among all eligible Entries received based on the Criteria above prior to cancellation. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek all available remedies, including without limitation criminal prosecution, and damages, including without limitation attorneys' fees, from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, typographical or other errors, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email sent or electronic Entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials, administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the Entry process, to be violating these Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. In no event will the Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. Use of automated Entry devices is prohibited.
8. DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action brought by him/her arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any specific reward shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Commonwealth of Kentucky or an appropriate Kentucky Commonwealth Court if federal court is not a proper or available venue; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards to entrant shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Kentucky or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
10. WINNERS LIST: To receive the names of the winners by email, send an email to: Winners@dja.com with “WINNERS 20-2130-35 The ZYN Go For It Giveaway” as the subject line. Requests must be received by January 14, 2022. Winners’ List will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.